Ad Code

Facial Malunggay

Hi! I just want to share you my new beauty discovery. Is it just me or am I just a huge fan of Moringa a.k.a. Malunggay. Never a day in our home without a tinola with moringa since this is my  dad's favorite dish. As I've told you, I'm currently exiled in this small city where I grew up and it's really difficult to find products I used to buy in Watsons or SM. I've purchased a malunggay soap from "Snoe"  before but since it's only available in Manila (well now, I'm not so sure whether they've opened new branches) and I badly need a substitute 'coz my face is really sensitive. 

Voila!!! Here's the amazing product right here by Ardent skin care. It cleanse and prevent pimples like "Snoe's" moringa soap but at a more affordable price (around 50 pesos). This soap will make your face tight but not dry since it has moisturizing ingredients and it lightens your skin (in my case a lot) since I naturally have fair colored skin. Just make sure to use this soap in  your neck area in order to prevent uneven skin between your face and your neck.

This is the front cover of the soap and I've just noticed that this soap is from the makers of Gluta-C. I haven't tried this soap (Gluta-C) yet since I'm not really into papaya soaps.
Moringa contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals. As an antioxidant, it seems to help protect cells from damage. (http://www.urlbeat.net/AK5oN)

I use this soap to my bacne (back acne) also and it's really effective. I have no guilt of using this soap since it's very affordable and it's available in almost all of leading stores nationwide. I can use it without the fear of running out of this amazing product. LOL! ( No stashing needed)

This is my skin now. Look at my before photos. 

Try this soap now and tell me below how this product works on you. I'll be happy to hear anything from you. Please don't forget to share this article in your Facebook or any social media you have to help spread this amazing beauty news.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu