Ad Code

Goree Cream and Soap Review: Can It Effectively Vanish Your Acne and Dark Spots?

Hello, there my dear readers. Today is the day that the Lord has made. :P I'm not kidding! The good news is finally at hand. I have found my holy grail in the beauty product category. :P For those of you who have no idea about my problem, I'm suffering from adult and hormonal acne when I was about 25 years old. During my puberty days, I have no problem with my face. If you thought having acne and pimples will only last during your teenage days, you're wrong 'coz mine is the reversed.

I have posted 5 years ago about how I first got rid of my adult acne but as the time comes, this regimen of mine no longer works for me and the products are difficult to find and some of the products I've mentioned in that blog post is phase out. Hence, in desperate times like this, I need to find an alternative to effectively get rid of my acne and it's dark remnants away from my face.

I've learned about this cream and soap while browsing Shopee and through google research. Before I test a product, I need to study it first because I'm afraid of using untested products. I've seen a blog somewhere that her super dark underarm turns white and as I've read it, the blogger made me buy this product I'm talking to you right now because the result is astounding to the point of my jaw dropped from the amazing result. Ok, here it is! This is it girls...this is it! Buy this product now, for heaven's sake, just do it! Lolz!

Beware of fake Goree products. I bought this set for 350 pesos. How to spot a fake Goree? Check below this post.

My first day of using Goree cream and soap with 30 spf sunscreen protection.

Thank God! No more recurring pimples even if I sleep at 4 in the morning because I'm very busy briefing cases.
Finally, Day 22, I have one acne spot on my chin because I'm on my period at this moment.
I have slept around 2 am consecutively this week and no recurring pimples so far.

I have a problem with my recurring pimples and my cystic hormonal acne. Because of this, it's difficult to recover. I usually prick them off because it feels so itchy and bumpy. Since using this product, my skin becomes poreless and less oily.
I have noticed that the consistency of the cream is not so creamy at all. At first, I'm very hesitant that maybe I've bought a fake Goree but that is just how it feels. Just apply a thin layer of the cream to your face while massaging it. 

In the morning, you will notice immediately that your skin becomes poreless and a little bit shiny. I think that is the effect of the lycopene and the avocado extract while the aloe vera extract heals the redness of your pimples or acne. 

As early as day 3, you will feel the difference and result of the cream while the product claims that result will be visible on the 7th day. I guess, it differs from your skin type. 

As to the soap, I also doubt at first that this soap might irritate my skin because it smells so fragrant and I have an issue with scented soaps because it usually irritates my skin but this soap did not. It glides beautifully on my face and it moisturizes my skin after it dries.

Other products give you ugly peeled off skin and the stingy feel. Goree does not have this effect on your skin. No peeling and stingy feel. Well, there's a micro-peel off during my 20th day of using it but that just it. It's astonishing AF! 

Moreover, while using Goree, there is also a secret food supplement I'm currently taking. Well, it's not really a secret because there's already a study about this specific kind of supplement to include in your beauty regimen if you have acne prone skin. Please do include ZINC on your diet. According to scientific research, people with acne have lower levels of zinc than people with clear skin, and that supplementing can reduce acne by 50%. 

According to this siteZinc has been shown to reduce almost all the known causes of acne:
  • Test tube studies show zinc kills acne causing bacteria. It’s not as effective as antibiotics, but it can still be useful. Furthermore, bacteria won’t develop resistance to zinc, so it works even for people who have antibiotic-resistant bacteria on the skin.
  • Zinc reduces inflammatory response to bacteria. When bacteria invade a blocked pore they can cause severe irritation in the area, this is one reason pimples turn red and painful. Studies have shown that acne-prone skin reacts far more strongly to bacteria than normal skin. Zinc can temper this inflammatory response and reduce the effect bacteria have on the skin.
  • Zinc reduces keratinocyte activation. Keratinocytes are cells that produce keratin, a tough protein that binds skin cells together. Too much keratin prevents cells from separating and leads to blocked pores, as is the case in acne. By reducing keratin zinc helps to keep skin pores open.
  • Zinc is a DHT blocker, meaning it reduces the effect hormones have on the skin. Other DHT blockers have been shown to reduce the amount of oil (sebum) the skin produces. Unfortunately, zinc is not a very strong DHT blocker, but every little bit helps – right?.
  • Zinc is a powerful antioxidant. Inflammatory damage to sebum is one of the root causes of acne and some studies show taking antioxidants can reduce acne.
In my case, It's been a month now that I have included zinc in my daily diet and as early as 1 week, I have no more acne appearing on my face (which is every day in my case. ) Even if I sleep at 5 in the morning consecutively, no pimples appeared on my face. Even if I eat unhealthy foods, still no pimples. Amazing right? Amazing is not even the word for it! It's a miracle! Where have this study been all of my life? This is truly heaven sent. Thank you science. :) 

Therefore, using Goree cream + taking zinc supplement everyday vanished all my face problem. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the knowledge and the chance to know these products. I'm not really the religious type but I still believe in divine interventions. Thank you for answering my prayers despite my faults.


HOW TO SPOT A FAKE GOREE CREAM AND SOAP

I took this photo without filters and in natural light for you to distinguish if your Goree cream is a sham or a genuine.

  • The box has a shiny feel (holographic type) with the "Goree" text having been embossed.
  • There is also a round shape, metallic gold and blue letter G above the Goree text.
  • There is also an expiration and manufacturing date at the bottom of the box (digitally printed in black)
  • At both sides of the box, it has a printed silver colored "H Pharmacy" embedded into the box in a holographic text slantedly placed 7 times.
  • On its box, there is also a print that it's printed by SPOTLIT PRINTERS PRIVATE LTD. 
  • On opened sides, both of them have the same serial numbers.(14 numbers)
  • A small magazine like paper is also included inside the box showcasing other Goree product line.
  • Both sides of the box have an English and Arabic language text printed.
  • Holographic diagonal lines is visible 7x in every sides of the box.
  • The white plastic have an embossed "GOREE beauty cream" on it.
  • At the back of the white container, there is also an embossed written text "A product of H.Pharmacy Lahore-Pakistan"
  • Beware of the recalled Goree WHITENING CREAM. This is the fake one. The authentic is named as Goree BEAUTY CREAM. Check it out here!!!
  • I have tested the cream using GOLD also and mine didn't turned black. If you rub the cream with gold then it turns black or dark, then your Goree cream contains mercury. 


  • The box is matted with a silver colored printed flower that looks like an orchid embedded to the box.
  • An embossed color blue "Goree" text with a gold letter G logo above 
  • Upon opening the box, it also comes with printed color black serial number consist of 14 numbers. 
  • On the opposite side of each box comes with the English and Arabic translation of the product.
  • An expiration and manufacturing date is also printed outside corner of the box.
  • The soap is packed in a transparent peel off plastic inside
  • The soap itself has a logo too
  • The soap smells like orchid with a hint of rose. 

HOW TO USE IT?
  • Wash your face with Goree soap. It is a must that you use the soap because it is a great combination with the cream.
  • After drying your face, just apply the cream thinly on your face.
  • You may use your favorite toner as well before applying the cream.
  • I only use toner if I wore makeup in the morning to take away all the dirt away from my skin.
  • In the morning, just wash your face with Goree soap again then apply the Goree cream again before wearing make-up. It's so easy. No hassle. No tiis ganda moment. No stingy feel. No peeling. Unbelievable right? 
  • During my period days, I usually get an acne , I use QuickFX Pimple Eraser cream at the acne spot then apply Goree cream later on.
  • I always drink my zinc supplement after meal because it must be taken after a meal. In my case, I always forget to drink it in the morning. That's why I drink it before I go to bed. Thus, I always eat my dinner or I eat something before going to bed. 

UPDATE:

Shoppee and Lazada no longer sell this product because of alleged mercury content. The FDA report was posted on the year 2013. H Pharmacy recalled all their products after that. However, this newly packed Goree with "Beauty Cream" indicated is said to be the authentic product. Still, it is better for us to discontinue using this product until FDA lifted its ban. For now, stick on the zinc supplement and the QuickFX Pimple Eraser.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. A beautiful skin is more than enough to show your true beauty. Here's the cream that will help you achieve that beautiful healthy skin. Goree is known to be very effective in removing pimples, darks pots, and melasma. Show a fairer new you with Goree cream!


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)

Close Menu