Affordable (Budget: P100 to P500)
within the meager allowance of a student
- Simple and Short Love Messages
- 200 Romantic Lines
- Funny Valentine's Message
- Naughty & Funny Valentine's Day Cards
- Valentine's Day Message to Your Bestfriend
- Classic Valentine's Message
- Hilarious Love Lines
2. Instead of buying a dozen of roses, give her 1 rose instead. Put a ribbon and a short sweet message on a piece of hand cut card.
3. Buy her favorite bar of chocolate and wrap it with a red Japanese (tissue paper) with a sweet note inside.
4. If you know how to draw, make a portrait of her and don't forget to add a little note too like "I love your smile" etc. or if you're running out of words, just click on the link above for ideas.
5. Make a DIY coupon or voucher on a piece of cardboard paper. Let her choose 2, 3 or 5 coupons while blindfolded or let her eyes close. The coupons contains promises that range from the mundane to the downright sexy, all depending on your willingness to do things for your love.
Examples of coupon/voucher:
- This coupon is good for 2 days of loving full body massage. Redeemable until end of the month.
- This coupon is good for one night giving you a foot massage. To be redeemed right away.
- This coupon is good for one night of wild romance. To be redeemed when you're in the mood.
6. Buy instant pancit canton, cook it, and let her choose the movie she'd like to watch.
7. Plan a picnic somewhere. Buy junk foods or foods she likes, spread a blanket, bring a tripod for taking photos together, a wireless speaker to play her favorite songs and just talk about anything under the sun. (The key is to spend time together)
8. Buy a dozen of balloons and blow it yourself or let a friend help you inflate it and surprise her after her class or work. Let a friend take photos of the event.
9. If you know how to dance, surprise her with a flash dance and before the flash dance ends, let an accomplice open a DIY banner with a cute message while the party popper pops.
10. Make a Love Trail. Be gone for awhile and let her worry. Let your accomplices give her pieces of chocolates with notes like ( To find your lover, go upstairs and you'll find a guy holding the next piece of note with instructions on what to do next until she'd eventually find you holding a flower, a stuff toy, a cupcake, a chocolate, or whatever you'd like to present to her).
11. Download a karaoke app and sing some of your favorite songs together.
12. Cook simple foods and eat it together with a candle light. Don't forget to give her a card and a chocolate or anything within the budget. It's still nice to let her have something to hold on to for keeps.
13. Visit museums or historical landmarks within your local area and do the honor of taking her lots of photos.
14. Visit Valentine's Day booths organized by your local community. Try their kissing booths, wedding booths, etc. for added fun. Just don't be a Kill Joy.
15. Visit your local state fair. Try on some rides, participate in games, eat popcorn, ice cream, cotton candy and bring a tripod or monopod for photos.
Moderate (Budget: P500 to P1000)
Not too much but sufficient enough resources
1. Treat your significant other to an eat-all-you-can / buffet resto.
2. Check into a motel, bring her favorite food and watch movies together. (depends on the level of your relationship)
3. Buy an inflatable pool which is good for two, drink your favorite alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks and just spend time together.
4. Cook your significant other's favorite food or any food he/she would like to try. Listen to your favorite music while cooking and have a candlelight dinner for two at the comfort of your own home.
5. Take her to a bowling game or go to any arcade where you two can play and have fun.
6. Go to a local beach resort, bring food, play cards, and maybe take a dip or swim in the water depending on your mood.
7. Treat your SO to her favorite cafe. Check if the place have a WiFi and the place is Instagram worthy.
8. Go on a hiking or biking trip. Check your local area if there are places where you can do this.
9. Try bar hopping if both of you dig this kind of activity because some couples like to dance and drink also.
10. Treat him or her to a spa where they offer massage at night. This is great for couples who just want some time to relax.
11. Treat her to a karaoke bar with private rooms, buy some drinks and sing your heart out.
12. Spend time with your significant other simply by engaging in a joy ride around town jumping from one place to another like trying that new cafe. (Applicable only if you have a car or motorbike)
Extravagant (Budget: P1000 above)
Sky is the limit
1. Plan a trip local or abroad. It depends on the budget.
2. Date him or her to a Go Kart racing track if your local area have one.
3. Treat your SO to an amusement park like Enchanted Kingdom, Star City, Upside Down Museum etc. and try different rides, foods and take a lot of Instgrammable photos.
4. Visit aqua-museum parks or the zoo if your SO is an animal lover.
5. If your SO is an adventurous type, try ziplining, paragliding, skydiving, snorkeling, diving, etc.
6. If you're in Manila, try concept restaurants and cafes like this!
7. Have a hotel staycation with pool amenities and take her to a night swimming and spa experience.
8. Treat her to a fine dining restaurant and dressed up for whatever occasion you're celebrating.
9. Watch your favorite 3D movies at IMAX if it's available in your area.
10. Go island hopping at Balesin Island, Amanpulo, Boracay, Palawan, because money is not an issue. LOL!
11. Treat him or her to a wine tasting session available at your local area.
12. If you're feeling Christian Grey, treat her with a chopper ride. Just make sure your SO is not aviophobia (fear of flying) or else....
13. Take him or her to a hot air balloon festival date. Just make sure to buy a ticket ahead the festival.
14. Treat your SO to a play or concert he or she haven't watched.
15. Take your SO to a shopping spree. Just be prepared not to get bored while she's checking out every store she likes. LOL!