Hey girls! It's Christmas Party month again. Basically, I have three Christmas parties to attend this month. First is at our office Christmas party. Second, is my law school Christmas party and third, is Christmas party proper with my family. Well, I'm not really a heavy make-up user and what I really want for a make-up look is the effortless make-up look/ no make-up look. Since almost everybody has always mistaken me to look like a Korean, then I'll prefer to just enhance my natural look. To be honest, I love how the Korean celebrities do their make-up.They just look very natural and it's not overly done. I have very sensitive skin and I always have a pimple breakout every time I use the full face coverage make-up everyday. I've tried L'oreal, Revlon, Maybelline, MaxFactor, and some other brands but until now I have no luck of finding a make-up that won't give me pimples after using it. Since I'm still on the journey of finding a make-up that will fit my needs, Thus, I want to try these make-up products I'm featuring below in this season.
To get this no make up look, these are the products you'll need. Take note that I have read the reviews of these products and they're proven to be effective to combination skin which means that your skin can be dry or normal in some areas and oily in others, such as the T-zone (nose, forehead, and chin) like in my case.
These are the Step by Step process to get Song He Kyo's no make-up look.
1. Apply first Benefit's Porefessional Matte Rescue gel on your entire face /T-zone areas. Fans of this product swear that this stuff gives you the shine without looking shiny at all! Plus expect smoother skin with minimised pores and no unpleasant oily residue. The lightweight, water-based gel overpowers the shine and delivers a refreshing matte finish. This product contains diamond powder known for its soft-focus pore-blurring effect.
2. You may or may not apply any primer anymore since Benefit's Porefessional Matte Rescue gel may also be considered as a primer. So, the second step is to apply BECCA Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation. This long-wearing medium coverage foundation features a unique microfine powder that absorbs oil so your complexion remains fresh and shine free throughout the day. Created for combination to oily skin, this foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines, and creates a lasting soft-focus effect. Start applying at your T-zone and blend it outward using your fingertips, your favorite brush or beauty blender.
3. Use BENEFIT COSMETICS' World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever on your eyelids. This makeup kit features rich, illuminating eyeshadows that ensure seamless layering and blending.
4. To bring more detail to your eyes, apply SEPHORA COLLECTION Fingertip Liner in GlitGrey. I don't recommend the black color 'coz we would like to maintain the natural look on your face. This eyeliner promises to give you precise eyeliner application every time—even for the finest lines.
5. To add more volume to your eyelashes, use SIGMA BEAUTY Sinuosity Lash Mascara . Again, we don't want to use fake eyelashes on this look. Don't worry, this mascara promises to create an eye-opening effect.
6. Next step is to get that perfect brow shape by using MIRENESSE 3D Multishade Brow Express Triangular Crayon & Styler Brush . This is a 2 in 1 brow perfector. The multishade calligraphy tip crayon and styler brush makes it simple and quick in shaping your brow. The triangular tip allows for custom application to create thin to thick brows for a Hollywood perfect brow lift. This universal shade works for any hair colour or skin tone, from the very lightest brows to the very darkest and transforms to a waterproof powder on application! This retractable crayon never needs to be sharpened and the inbuilt styler brush sets brows into place for a perfectly polished look! This product is ideal for filling in overplucked brows with just a few strokes.
7. Use KOH GEN DO Maifanshi Moisture Concealer to cover discolorations, dark circles and prime your eyelids, using only this all in one palette. This pallet have four individually shaped powders to cover, blend and fit perfectly onto your skin for that flawless finish, he use of cutting edge technology allows you to achieve high definition looks making it easy to apply base makeup like a pro.
- Dark – For dark under eye circles. Neutralizes bluish dark shadows.
- Medium – Cover discolorations.
- Light – Use as a base on the eyelids to even and brighten. Apply around the nasolabial fold to diffuse the line.
- You can also Mix the 3 shades to best match your skin color.
8. The next step is to apply TOO FACED Candlelight (Warm Glow) on your cheeks. This powder-duo formula offers a more ethereal glow by using “Photolite” technology to diffuse harsh light and give your skin soft, youthful luminosity. The sheer golden powder warms skin tone, while the gilded-rose formula brightens and illuminates. Instantly and easily add an allover glow to cheeks, brow bones and décolleté.
9. Swipe BURBERRY Burberry Kisses Sheer lipstick on your lips. This is an ultra-lightweight and hydrating lipstick that delivers sheer, buildable colour and shine. The subtle, luminous formula locks in moisture while delivering shine and a translucent tint with just one swipe. Burberry’s signature blend of rosehip, tea and lavender keeps lips conditioned and feeling supple and smooth.
You know what? You don't have to go the mall to get all these products because you can purchase them all online. Don't worry buying them online because I can attest that make-ups from Sephora are all authentic/genuine.
If you think I forgot to add products based on this look, you may Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!
Now let's get the party started people 'coz ‘Tis the Season to be SEPHORA Glammin’!!!