Ad Code

Life Update

Hi! I'm back! After almost 3 months of being MIA, thank God! I can finally return to blogging. The reason why I was missing in action for months was that my laptop retired like totally dead - RIP. So, I've been raising money to buy a new laptop and well I have finally bought a brand new laptop. I will be making a review about my new laptop as soon as I'm free.

Aside from a new laptop, I just want to announce to the world that I'm finally back to the employment realm. Yep, I'm no longer unemployed. Part of me is sad that I don't own my time anymore. Oh, how I've missed spending whole day at home but honestly, I'm loving this new life routine. I'm now more concern with how I spent my time. Unlike before, I have all day to decide and do whatever I want because nobody is holding my time. 

By the way, I'm currently working on a new project which I'm not supposed to divulge yet. I'm hoping I can find a way to make this new project come true before Christmas. I will make an update of this as soon as this project is achieve.

Well, my boyfriend's parents are back from their tour in the USA and it's game over for us. No more sleepovers, short trips, etc. For short, return to status quo. Haha! 

During my month long absence, I have finished a lot of artworks also. By the way, I'm currently upgrading my art level from water colorist to oil painter. Harhar! 

As for my law school journey, I'm yet to confirmed if I'll be graduating or not next year March. Sometimes, I just want to stop longing for the impossible. Honestly, I'm not really doing good with my studies this semester but I'm still hoping that the universe will conspire to make it happen. I think that's all I can share on this post. I'll be elaborating on certain things I've mentioned here on my next post.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu