Ad Code

Skinmate Shark Oil Review

Recently, I've made a review about my new beauty regimen. If you want to read about it, check it here. Anyway, I'm on my third week using Dr. Alvin's Professional Skin Care - Maintenance Set. Within the three weeks, I've noticed that it really didn't helped me with my hormonal acne. I have this skin condition where 1 week before and 1 week after my menstruation, my face will be bombarded with pimples. It seems like the maintenance set is not helping at all because it's so mild compared to the other 2 sets (rejuvenating and clarifying). I'm kinda' worried by the fact that my pimples won't stop appearing on my face. I need to find a way to get rid of them as fast as I can because it's back to school next week. Well, I thought I was going to try again GT bleaching cream because I have lots of pimple scars but then I've realized that my All-in-1 Maintenance cream is still half full So, I've decided to buy and use Skinmate's Shark Oil and it's very affordable too for only P55.00 (small bottle). 

It's been 3 days from using it and this is how my face looks like today. Hopefully they will be all gone for the next few days. I'm currently peeling off my old skin and my pores looks small today. Let's see....

June 04 2016
Updated November 24, 2016

I forgot to update this post. All I can say that it was very effective at first. I did experienced a lot of peeling but it didn't really live up to what this product is claiming. It even worsen my pimple breakout. So, I decided to discontinue using it for the meantime. Right now, I'm using Maxipeel toner and their new cream in #3. So far, Maxipeel is much more effective than Skinmate. Hopefully this will continue to be effective on my skin condition. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu