Ad Code

Top 10 Songs This Summer of 2016

Hey Guys! Here's my top 10 songs for this summer of 2016. Actually, 10 songs are not enough but I really need to take a pick 10 out from my playlist. I love Jason Derulo's If It Ain't Love and Hair by Little Mix feat. Sean Paul too. I'll include it on my next playlist. Anyway, let's share our playlist by commenting down below. I'll be happy to know what are you listening to right meow. XoXo, Zhang
top 10 songs may 2016 summer top 10 pick billboard hot 100 spotify album cover
1. This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris featuring Rihanna



2. Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul

3. Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake


4. Work (Explicit) by Rihanna feat. Drake

5. Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

6. Work From Home by Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla $ign

7. Cake By The Ocean by DNCE

8. New Romantics by Taylor Swift

9. Running Out by Matoma & Astrid

10. Close by Nick Jonas feat. Tove Lo

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu