Ad Code

Top 10 Songs of April 2015

Hello!!! I'm back to normal again after fighting with my evil self for some month. It was really a dark place for me and today I'm positive that I can finally redeem my sanity. Anyway, here are the songs that I've enjoyed this month and I hope you'll like it too. By the way, I'll be making a summer 2015 playlist after this post too...wait for it....:)
Hot 100 songs of April 2015 playlist summertime beat popular spotify spinner youtube trending club house music happy ecstasy highly addictive music rnb hiphop furious 7 soundtracks pop the best of them this month


1. Ignition/Do you.. (MashUp) - Phoebe Ryan


2. Worth It - Fifth Harmony


3. See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

4. Sparks - Hilary Duff


5. Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor

6. Headlight- Robin Schulz feat. Ilsey 7. Where are U now - Skrillex feat. Justin Bieber


8. Chains - Nick Jonas

9. Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo

10. I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida feat. Robin Thicke

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu