Ad Code

My Summertime Playlist (2015)

Yes! It's finally summer here in the Philippines and I can finally feel the Amihan wind. I don't have any vacation plans for this summer 'coz I'll be focusing on my blog and advance reading. I like to read when I'm just enjoying what I read and not for the sake of being pressured by our law professors. I'll be back to painting and DIY too and been thinking of changing my looks so I can surprise my friends when the school starts. I want to look different next school year for hopefully it will be my last year in law school. I need to enjoy this year and start taking things to the serious level for I will be having review classes already and I'm pretty sure I'll be bombarded with lots of school problems. By the way, my birthday is coming up and I still can't decide what to do in that day. I'm thinking of giving back to the community like feeding street children...or something like that..I'm not making it a promise yet 'coz I hate it when I can't keep my promises. Anyway, have fun listening to my summer playlist and tell me what you think about it by commenting below. Anything to add on? Just write it below. Thanks!!! xoxo Zhang



  1. Where Are U Now - Skrillex feat. Justin Bieber
  2. Sparks - Hilary Duff
  3. I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida feat. Robin Thicke
  4. Headlights- Robin Schulz feat. Ilsey
  5. Five More Hours - Deorro feat. Chris Brown
  6. King - Years and Years
  7. Talking Body - Tove Lo
  8. I Want You To Know - Zedd feat. Selena Gomez
  9. Ignition/Do You...- Phoebe Ryan
  10. I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen
  11. Time of Our Lives - Pitbull feat. Neyo
  12. When the Beat Drops Out - Marlon Roudette
  13. Somebody - Natalie La Rose feat. Jeremih

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu