Note: Do not wash your hair 2 or 3 days before bleaching your hair. The natural oil from your hair will protect your mane from bleach damage. In my case, it's a virgin hair since I didn't dyed nor rebonded my hair for 1 year and 3 months. I also cut off my waist-long hair to shoulder length 'coz I grew tired of maintaining it and the split ends are everywhere.
Here are the things you will need to get her hair color:
Hair color brush
Plastic mixing container
5 sachets or a tub of bleach powder (Hortaleza or Epsa)
12% Oxidizing Lotion (Hortaleza or Epsa)
Deep Conditioner or Coconut Oil
1. Mix 1 sachet of bleach powder or a scoop of bleach powder (check instructions) with your oxidizing lotion.
2. Wear your gloves, old shirt, part your hair into sections and start applying the bleach paste.
3. Apply the bleach mix into thin strands of hair by starting at the bottom inner part of your head and leaving the roots for the last application.
4. Your hair will start to process in just a matter of minutes and apply the bleach application faster. Also find an assistant to check some spots you can't reach.
5. Leave the bleach into hair for about 30 minutes or until the color of Cersei's hair color is visible.
6. Rinse your hair with water first then apply shampoo and then conditioned it for 10 minutes.
7. Voila! You now have Cersei Lannister's hair color.
|In my next bleach session which is next week, I will be on the "yellow" stage then hopefully to blonde next month. It's advisable not to bleach it right away in just one sitting to protect your hair from further damage. Let your hair heal and don't ever forget applying hair mask or conditioner when washing bleached hair.|