Ad Code

Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencil

Omg!!!! I just want to tell you that last week, I received my early Christmas present from my boyfriend. Tenen!!! It's a color pencil!!!! But the best part of it is, it's a WATERCOLOUR PENCIL. Gahhd!!! I was gasping for breath when he gave it to me. LOL!!! 
tutorial watercolour pencil by faber-castell sexyfoosa sample drawings
Faber-Castell's watercolour pencil 48's  for P679.95 (with brush and sharpener)

I'm so happy that I can finally refresh my art skills after abandoning it 10 years ago due to very tight schedule. I was planning of making fashion illustrations and draw lots of cute subjects like my pets. Anyway, I will share to all of you my work and feel free to use it. Just please don't remove my name on it and claim it as your own. I'm thinking that you can use it as a wall decoration or a cute card.

Anyway, may I present to you my humble art. I'm not claiming to be the best artist in the whole world. I just love to draw anything that pleases me. Lol!

persian cat art watercolour by kenneth cajote free use
Don't Disturb

german shepherd dog in watercolor pencil by kenneth cajote free use
Rosey Shepherd


Wondering on how the watercolor pencil works? Check this video tutorial here. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu