Ad Code

Top Wedding Songs of 2014

Relax girls! I'm not yet getting married but in case I'll get married in this year 2014 or you'll get married this year, here is the list of wedding songs to create that romantic wedding mood. If you're the modern kind of bride-to-be then this list of songs is just right for you.

Best Lyrics: "You and I we don't wanna be like them. We can make it till the end. Nothing can come between you and I. Not even the Gods above can separate the two of us"

Song Interpretation: Two opposite people in a relationship were trying to fight for their love no matter what happens. If you really love a person nothing comes between the two of you.


Best Lyrics: "I am not scared of the elements. I am under-prepared, but I am willing and even better I get to be the other half of you. Tell the world that we finally got it all right.I choose you.I will become yours and you will become mine. I choose you."

Song Interpretation: Two people who've been hurt before and lost it's faith in love until they've met each other and found love again.

Best Lyrics: "'Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning 'cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you"

Song Interpretation: All your imperfections doesn't matter to a man who have found true love.

4. Mirrors (original Justin Timberlake) covered by Anthem Lights (View Lyrics Here)
Best Lyrics: "It's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me.I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside of me and now it's clear as this promise that we're making two reflections into one. 'Cause it's like you're my mirror, my mirror staring back at me, staring back at me"

Song Interpretation: It's nice to have found that someone who loves you unconditionally until the time is through.

Best Lyrics: "In the darkest night hour I’ll search through the crowd your face is all that I see. I’ll give you everything, Baby love me lights out. We don’t have forever. Baby daylight’s wasting.You better kiss me. Before our time is run out. Nobody sees what we see.They’re just hopelessly gazing. Baby take me, Before they turn the lights out. Before time is run out. Baby love me lights out"

Song Interpretation: Life is empty without that person who makes you feel complete and we must always grab the opportunity to be with them before it's too late...then he asked her hand to be with him while he got the chance 'coz the world is an uncertain place. Anything can happen...show your love now!

Best Lyrics: "Treasure, that is what you are. Honey, you're my golden star. You know you can make my wish come true. If you let me treasure you."

Song Intepretation: A man must always makes her woman feel very special like she's the most luckiest person in the world by showing her your true intentions.

Best Lyrics: "'Cause I wanna wrap you up.Wanna kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted. And I wanna call you mine.Wanna hold your hand forever. Never let you forget it.Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted"

Song Interpretation: Sometimes what a woman wants for his man is to make her feel special.

8. Best Day of My Life by American Authors (View Lyrics Here)
Best Lyrics: "I'm never gonna look back. Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up. No, just don't wake me now. This is gonna be the best day of my life"

Song Interpretation: It's always a happy day when you're with someone you love.

Best Lyrics: "And if I lost everything. In my heart it means nothing 'cause I have you, girl, I have you. To get right down on bended knee, Nothing else would ever be better, better. That day when...I'll say, "Will you marry me?" I swear that I will mean it. I'll say,"Will you marry me?""

Song Interpretation: Sometimes what's left to do is just to put a ring on it and live happily ever after.

Best Lyrics: "Cause baby every time I love you. It's in and out my life, In-out baby tell me, if you really love me. In and out my life, In-out baby 'cause baby, 'cause, love never felt so good"

Song Interpretation: All we need is love and it never fails humanity. Love is always good to feel so let's spread the love and multiply (?) .

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu