Ad Code

Top 10 Funny Movies Of All Time

My Top 10 Funny Movies Of All Time (Hollywood & Bollywood)


I'm currently sick at the moment because of my non-allergic rhinitis and can't do my workout routine for the fear that my fever will come back if I will over work my body. I can't even last an hour sitting in front of my laptop and it's really a boredom. I asked my sister to help me think of an idea on what to post on my blog and told me why not make a list of funny movies you've watched and totally recommend. Yeah right, why didn't I think of that? Okay, here are the funny movies I've watched for the past few years that I totally recommend. The movies are not ranked by their numbers. 

  1. Bridesmaids (2011) - In my own's view, this is a woman's version of the movie "The Hangover". As we know, women loves competition and we get jealous over time. How much more if you're the best friend of the bride but turns out you didn't become the maid of honor? It's totally war!!! My boyfriend loved this movie. 
  2. The Hangover (2009) - I recommend you watch the first part of this trilogy(?) since the fun really started in Las Vegas. Maybe you've heard the 2nd and 3rd part of this movie but the first is the funniest one. As I've told you this movie is a bachelor movie where one of their friend is getting married but a lot happened the night before the wedding. My boyfriend absolutely love this movie.
  3. American Pie (1999 & 2001) - There are lots of parts of this movie but the first one is the best of them all. I think the creators of the movie "The Hangover" got the idea from this movie. The story is still about a group of friends trying to lose their virginity by prom night and when high school was over they had a reunion because one of their friend is getting married which will happen in the part 2 of this movie. Don't let your kid watch this movie 'coz it's full of adult content. It's better to watch this with your girl friends, bf or husband.
  4. Due Date (2010) - this movie is starred by Zack Galifianakis, an aspiring comedy actor and Robert Downey Jr. who was forced to hitch-hike with him since he was chasing the time to attend to his wife's baby delivery. This is a one hell of a road trip and I would totally recommend this to watch it with your boyfriend or husband since they can really get this film.
  5. Horrible Bosses (2011) - This movie is a group of working friends but this time they're all conspiring to kill their awful bosses since they can't take up anymore the shame and pressure they got from them. Learn how they got rid of their bosses by these super failure men. 
  6. Date Night (2010) - Tina Fey and Steve Carrell are both bored couples who were trying to reignite their relationship and decided to have a date night they won't forget. Your kids are allowed to watch this movie since it's wholesome but grab your partner too for a total fun.
  7. My Sassy Girl (2001) - I'm not really into subtitled movies but this Korean movie will make you laugh out of your seat then let your heart cried out empty. The hollywood remake of this movie is a total flop. They can never imitate these asian stars chemistry. Bring your girl friends to laugh and cry with you throughout this movie. 
  8. 3 idiots (2009) - Who said all bollywood movies are boring? Not this one my friend. You better ready your tissue for this super hilarious movie. My friends recommended this to me but I keep on saying no because of the bollywood reputation but I'm totally wrong!!! You have to watch this movie guys. A story of friendship, love and lots of humor. 
  9. The Proposal (2009) - Not in my mind that Sandra Bullock can do comedy roles. It's more of a chick flick so not all guys will like this movie. It's better to watch this with your girl friends but in case my boyfriend find this movie hilarious. 
  10. Mamma Mia (2008) - I can't hide my love for musicals but who knows Meryl Streep can sing and dance? If you're a big fan of ABBA an 80's pop group, you will absolutely love this. Let your kids watch it with you since it's more fun letting your kids immerse in this kind of music.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. OMG I have to agree with you about the film Due Date, it is flippin' hilarious (more info: http://www.deepfocusfilmstudies.com/due-date-in-focus.html ) the scenes with the French bulldog were so OTT that I couldn't stop laughing! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)

Close Menu