Ad Code

How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake without Cream Cheese?: A Substitute



Last night, I was hit with a serious craving for a strawberry cheesecake. I searched through my pantry and fridge, but to my disappointment, I couldn't find any cream cheese, which was a key ingredient in the recipe. Feeling a bit discouraged, I decided to do a quick Google search to see if there were any substitutes that I could use. That's when I found out that Greek yogurt could work as a great substitute for cream cheese!

Excited by my discovery, I quickly got to work in the kitchen. With a can-do attitude and a love for sweet treats, I whipped up a delicious strawberry cheesecake using Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese. The result? An absolutely scrumptious dessert that I savored with every bite.

Anyway, here's a short video on how I did it. Any questions about this article, feel free to comment. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu