Ad Code

From 60 kg to 46 kg

Hey Guys! What are you been up to for the past couple of months? Me, I've been so busy watching tv series and movies, baking cookies, biking, running, grooming the pets, cleaning the house and eating healthy. I really forgot posting photos of my recent birthday celebration. I want to post photos of me wearing a bikini for the first time after 5 years. Good thing that after 5 years vintage swimwears are in trend again. I don't really want to expose a lot in my body unless I have something to expose for but for now, growing muscles esp. in the belly area is really difficult in my part. But you know, I'm pretty bold in my outfit as long as I think it really suits me and the occasion. Anyway, yeah! This is it! I'm now 46 kilos and unstoppable. This calls for a celebration right? Lol! But wait until I'm 45 kilos and I'm throwing a party. (Joke!) Well, maybe yeah! Just follow the 1200 calorie food intake guys and exercise a lot and you'll absolutely slim down.

Photos from my recent birthday celebration

Me wearing my DIY frayed shorts. I bought it for about 50 dollar cents (around P20.00) from a surplus shop then frayed them using a steel brush.

Me and my vintage high waisted bikini. I still have the pooch so I won't be wearing small bikinis yet.

Happy Birthday to myself. Thank you for being cooperative for the last 9 months. You deserve this body again 'coz you worked for it. (lol! just talking to myself)

Note: Photos above is I'm 48 kilos and photos below is I'm 46 kilos

━═★[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]★═━ ¸.✿¨¯`✿´¸¸.✿¨¯`✿ `

Front and Back view of my outfit the last time I went out for grocery. I actually ate Halo-halo at this time. Anyway, the best halo-halo in town will be found at Goldilocks. Chowking's Halo2x is overrated!


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu