Ad Code

Hada Labo Hyaluron Moisturizing Lotion Blemished My Face

I just want to discourage everyone who have sensitive skin like mine not to use the Hada Labo moisturizing lotion (Hyaluron) 'coz it will cause acne breakout. Right now, I'm back to step one -->to heal my face from acne and from the inevitable dark spots left by the pimples. In just a matter of 3 days of using it, my face looks awful. Anyway, I have a combination skin type. The lotion made my face really oily though supple but that's it, it worsen my face problem. The moment I stopped using the moisturizing lotion, my face recover a little but still the dark spots are still there. I'm currently using peeling toners to get rid of the scars left. I hope it will help vanish all the spots soon. This is such a sad sad day. :(

Note that the facial cleanser is working perfectly fine for me .

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu