Ad Code

Elujai Propolis Myrrh Ample Review

WHAT IS A PROPOLIS?

I bought this product not knowing what does the word "propolis" means. Anyway, according to Wikipedia, Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive. 

Historically speaking, Egytpian Queen Cleopatra was known to use propolis in her beauty regimen to achieve a beautiful complexion. Accordingly, she discovered propolis because it was used during the process of embalming.

Hence, it is somewhat like honey. Well, I have tried the honey acne remedy before and it did make some wonder on my skin. So, I'll give this a go even if my boss told me that when he tried it, he seems to have not felt some good results nor negative effects.
does this bee propolis effective in fighting pimple acne breakouts?

At first application, it felt really light on my skin and it absorbs pretty fast by my skin (which is good). However, the downside is I can't use it all the time because it triggers my rhinitis because of its smell. Well, I Googled it and it (propolis) does cause allergic reactions because its a product of bees and it has a connection with flowers and pollens (like that). 

First week after using the propolis, it somewhat dried up my skin and less oily. However, tiny pimples are still breaking out even though my face is no longer oily. I don't understand why. So, I ended up not using it everyday. I guess it's also good to leave a little bit of natural shine on your face too. It's not all the time when your face is not oily, it means you're no longer prone to acne breakouts. 

Since, I'm not using it everyday, I only use it when it's necessary like days that I wanted to keep a non-oily skin. I also use it as a make up base when I like to go out with foundation on my face. It somewhat helps with the foundation I'm currently using like Dermacol because this foundation is somewhat oily after a couple of hours but I'm not using this propolis as a makeup base if I'm using matte foundations. 

DO I RECOMMEND ELUJAI PROPOLIS MYRRH AMPLE?

No. It's just a waste of money because it's not really that effective at all. Maybe there are some other brands of bee propolis that are more effective than this. Well, it's up to you to buy this or not. I primarily bought this propolis to fight my pimple breakouts which didn't live up to its claim.

WHAT ARE OTHER USES OF BEE PROPOLIS?

A lot of website claims that aside from its pimple fighting abilities, it's also great for oral health care, antibiotic, lowering blood pressure, treat vaginal infections, treat cold sores, and many more.




Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. its my second bottle and for me it really work to my face..it absorb easy and leave my face soft and white.

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)

Close Menu