Ad Code

My 10 Peso Milktea

I remember when I was still in college, Lipton have a milktea product but unfortunately it was gone in the market. Oh! How I love tea and milk combined together and served with ice. Well, milktea brought in cafes is quite expensive and it's impractical to buy milktea everyday in cafes. For milk tea lover like me, this is my go to drink while studying or in the office. Just recently, umm...actually, I was late to know that Nestea launched their milk tea product line not until I went to Robinson's supermarket and found it. Well, I bought 2 sachets for 10 pesos each. They have 2 flavors available --Hokkaido and Wintermelon flavors. When I arrived home, I tested the wintermelon first and oh boy! the taste is superb! It's the same taste as the milkteas sold in cafes. The regular price of milkteas in cafes costs about a hundred but look what I got, I'm enjoying a premium taste of milktea for just a heckin' 10 pesosesoses! (LOL). The next day, I bought a whole box of the wintermelon. I was supposed to buy 2 boxes. One box for Hokkaido and one box for Wintermelon. However, the Hokkaido style are all sold out! WTH? I'm more into the taste of hokkaido than the wintermelon flavor. I think I'd better hoard this stuff right now because I have a fear this won't last forever. It will soon be out of the market again just like Lipton's milktea. I have been waiting for this product like FOREVER!!! I have found my true love and I'm not going to let him slip away. Hahaha! Nestea, puhleezzz launch more flavors please. I'm begging you guys!!! xoxo, Milktea Addict.  


A post shared by c810 (@badk810) on
Anyway, I'm also selling this cute cactus mason jar with straw. Just send me a message on my Instagram account.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu