Ad Code

Lily's Touch Blooming Kit + Miracle Cream + Diamond Polish Review

I love Michelle Dy's youtube reviews and one thing I've noticed about her is her poreless and flawless skin. To make this long story short, one commenter asked her on what beauty product she's applying on her face when she revealed that she's using Lily's Touch miracle cream and the diamond polish. So that's it! Michelle Dy made me do it! She made me buy Lily's Touch miracle cream. The company should give her credit on that review. LOL! I've heard it before but that was long before there was no Shoppee nor Lazada yet. So, when I searched it on Shoppee and Lazada, Lily's Touch products are available. So, I told to myself, I guess it's time for me to try this product for the hope of achieving Michelle Dy's skin. Haha! 

First Impression:

Well, the toner stings like hell! But, for the sake of beauty and the goal of achieving Michelle Dy's skin...hell no! There's no backing out gurlll!!! 

The peeling cream stings like hell 2.0 also. Oh! God!! I told to myself, "Tiis ganda talaga ang peg!". 

The Bleaching cream, well, I love its smell but the cream is difficult to glide on the skin. It dries up pretty quickly too! The flakes come off on my pillow. Whew! 

There was like 3 products to be applied every night and it's making me lazy. 

In the morning, there's only one product to be applied, the Placenta cream aside from the soap included.

I also bought the miracle cream and the diamond polish scrub and I use it alternately.


After Two weeks impression:

I skipped using the placenta cream 'coz it feels so greasy on the face and not to mention, I look like HELLBOY. My face turns red and my skin tone is yellowish. Thus, my neck looks like it's from another dimension. LOL!

I can't deal with the toner, it stings a lot on my skin. I'm scared it will burn my face. So, I'm also skipping it at night.

I routinely use the peeling cream and the bleaching cream until it's all out.

Sometimes, I use the miracle cream at night instead of the bleaching and the peeling cream because I get so lazy sometimes.

FINAL IMPRESSION:

For the placenta cream, it turns your face reddish after using it and it's impossible to use it as a base if you're applying makeup in the morning.

For the miracle cream, It's still 70% full and no miracle or anything as promised by the product. I'm really disappointed to the 1000th level! It's greasy on the face too.

For the peeling cream, I think the cream is redundant if you're using their toner. The toner stings like hell and if you're going to combine the two, it's 2 times the sting and I cannot tolerate the pain.

For the bleaching cream, my dark spots didn't even lighten for a month of using it religiously. I'm applying it only on my dark spots in my case.

For the soap, I love their soap because it effectively cleanses my face of my make-up. I don't care if it stings but I love the feeling of the soap while using it. 

For the Diamond Polish, well, this is the only thing I love in this brand. It does feel like you've been to a diamond peel session from the dermatologist. The consistency of the Diamond Polish reminds me the LULUR scrub by Asian Secrets but Lily's Touch costs much. 

The final verdict, I'll give it 5/10 stars. It didn't show me a miracle! It didn't happen. Oh Lord, why? It even worsens my skin condition (saklap besh). I guess this product is not for me. Too bad!!! 


Question and Answer: 

Will this product help vanish your acne? 
No. It worsens my pimple condition and it will make your face more oily.

Will this product lightens your pimple dark spots?
No. I've used up all the product in my blooming kit but it didn't vanish my dark spots.

How much is the Blooming Kit?
It's about P300.00 +  and shipping fee because nobody's selling it in my area.

How much is the Diamond Polish?
It's about P400 plus also but I got mine for P500+ with 2 miracle creams.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. thanks for your honest review. I too would like to use this because Michelle Dy said so haha

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)

Close Menu