Ad Code

Photos Of The Week 4 - Month Of May 2016

I just want to share my photos of the week for this month of May 2016. One of my favorite hobby is to take a lot of pictures with my Asus Zenfone Selfie. This 4th week of May is obviously significant to me because it's when my 30th birthday falls. Have fun browsing!
exercising my right of suffrage election indelible ink on my fingernail-  photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Election day in the Philippines. My first time to vote in the National election. 
cat by the window - photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
My mixed siamese and persian cat hanging by the window. Outside is my father's banana plants.
duterte 2016 election week attending political rally - photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
My first time to attend a political rally. Duterte supporter right here and I'm ready for change in this country. 

my mother watercolor painting plain notebook simbalion  - photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Did a quick watercolor painting for my mom's birthday using my reliable Simbalion watercolor palette.
underwater swimming action camera lady woman girl-  photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
The clear blue water is such a good idea to take underwater photos using my action camera. 

german shepherd dog with his master- photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Gone dog walking with  my German Shepherd. We came to stop by this herd of goats but this pregnant mama goat is not amused by us. She even attempted to headbutt us for invading her territory. LOL! 

Master and dog gazing somewhere. What are they thinking? Any guess?

baby cactus succelent with neon pebbles inside glass cup mug- photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Baby Echinocactus grusonii (Golden Barrel Cactus). Is this what they called pin cushion cactus also? Not sure though...please enlighten me on this, fellow succulent lovers by commenting below. 

chowking dumpling chao fan fastfood - photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
My new favorite chow fan mix though I prefer the steamed siomai chow fan. 

hashbrowns and squidballs homecooked while watching movie - photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Home cooked hash-browns and some overcooked squid balls getting ready to be eaten while watching Crimson Peak. 

shoelace tying jogging walking street photo-photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Him tying his shoelace.

shoe selfie with autumn summer fallen dried leaves while jogging walking hiking - photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Talisay leaves falling down giving us summery feels though it's already May. 

asian woman girl lady with bangs by the swing laughing  - photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Standing by this dilapidated swing. Dead leaves are being dumped at the back also in this kiddie park. 

happy smiling lady girl woman asian with bangs sitting with crossed legs-photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Just checking this isolated resort somewhere. Thinking we could go swimming and try their pool slides but the water in the pool is quite dirty. So, we changed our minds. LOL! Maybe next time. 

two piece swimsuit swimming pool sunglasses on happy smiling lady girl woman asian with bangs sitting with crossed legs-photos of the week may 2014 sexyfoosa blog -  for free use - please backlink us thanks
Early morning celebrating my 30th birthday alone. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu