Large or Extra Large old pure cotton T-shirt with cute design.
Thread (same color of the cloth)
1. Lay flat the t-shirt in the table and start cutting the sleeves carefully.
2. Cut the front neckline according to your desired length but don't over do it if you don't like to show off some serious cleavage.
3. Cut the back neckline separately according to your own length of how much skin you want to show. Do not cut the neckline all at once to avoid mistakes. Better be careful than have regrets later on.
4. Cut the bottom part of the T-shirt and stretch it gently to create that folded style.
5. Don't throw away yet the cut sleeves because we're going to use it to tie it into a knot at the back to create that racer back design.
6. To make a bow by hand stitching, you'll need to use the other sleeve you cut awhile ago by following the video below on "How To Make A Bow by Hand or Sewing Machine"
7. Voila! Congratulations!! You just made the cutest racer back tank top by recycling your old t-shirt or your boyfriend's old shirt.
|I forgot to take a video tutorial guys...don't worry I will make another one soon.|
|This is how it looks like in the front.|
|This is how it looks like at the back.|
|The first time I wore it, I layered it with a white sleeveless.|
|The second time I wore it, I layered it with a white tube for my inner. You may also use your recycled shirt at the beach for cover ups.|