Ad Code

My Top 10 Christmas Songs of 2014

It's officially 24 more days before Christmas and here's my list of favorite songs for this holiday season. These songs are just recently released by new and old artist. I did not include Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey and the like since there are no new Christmas album from them. Honestly, I was looking for fresh songs and came up to this list. Hope you'll love it guys. Happy Holidays!!!


1. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande


2. That's Christmas to Me - Pentatonix

3.  Baby It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel ft. Michael Buble



4. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - Idina Menzel

5. Do You Want To Build A Snowman - Disney's Circle of Stars
 

6. Winter Wonderland - Earth, Wind and Fire

7. Carol of the Bells - Pentatonix

8. I Want A Hippotamus for Christmas - LeAnn Rimes

9. What God Wants For Christmas - Darius Rucker

10. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid 30

Additional Christmas Songs:

11. I'll Be Home - Meghan Trainor

12 All I Want for Christmas is You - Fifth Harmony

13. Text Me Merry Christmas - Straight No Chaser feat. Kristen Bell
14. Mistletoe - Lucy Hale

15. Baby It's Christmas - Travis-Atreo Graham feat. Colton Haynes

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu